SVP, Account Executive
• Manage FI/PE account portfolio
• Responsible for managing all service procedures, including coordination of the technical brokerage teams, and the ultimate go to market strategy(s) for all associated insurance placements or consulting work.
• Work closely with both the internal service and buy side teams to develop and maintain an acute understanding of the FI/PE clients' business operations including strategic priorities, risk strategies and risk transfer needs to provide advice and successfully serve clients.
• Display knowledge of the FI/ PE industries risk exposure and be able to leverage insurance market solutions.
• Develop, present, and oversee the execution of renewal/placement strategies and corresponding presentations, proposals and formal placement binding documentation.
• Present to prospective clients, identifies the.. need for new products, develops/suggests innovative solutions to client and client team members to gain new clients and projects.
• Build and maintains relationships with clients, and ensures that their service needs are maintained.
• Must have Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in any field plus ten (10) years of progressively responsible experience in the job offered or as a Vice President, Broker, or a related position.
• Candidate will preferably have financial and professional liability lines background focused on Financial institutions and private equity industries
At NFP Corp., our solutions and expertise are matched only by our personal commitment to each client's goals. We’re a leading insurance broker and consultant that provides employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement and individual private client solutions through our licensed subsidiaries and affiliates. NFP has more than 5,000 employees and global capabilities. Our expansive reach gives us access to highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions in the industry, while our locally based employees tailor each solution to meet our clients' needs. We’ve become one of the largest insurance brokerage, consulting and wealth management firms by building enduring relationships with our clients and helping them realize their goals. NFP is headquartered in New York, with corporate offices in Austin and Chicago. We also have more than 300+ sales offices across the country.
NFP and You… Better. Together.
Back to top