This position is responsible for evaluating the internal control environment and conducting financial operational audits for NFP and subsidiaries. A successful candidate must be able to fully support the senior auditor, produce quality deliverables timely, and work both independently and in a team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Interact with and interview people in various functions and at various levels of leadership.
- Conduct process walk-throughs and extract relevant information on business objectives, functions, systems, and processes to create flowcharts and narratives under the supervision of a senior auditor/a manager.
- Execute the audit program under the supervision of a senior auditor/a manager
- Produce clear, complete, concise and well-organized work papers that conform to standards.
- Manage task deadlines and proactively follow-up with management on pending action plans.
- Capable to comprehend complex processes/business arrangements either through independent research and/or inquiries with clients/colleagues.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
The individual should possess the following characteristics:
- Strong work ethics and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal communication.
- Prudence and sensitivity when exposed to or handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Receptive to constructive feedback and being able to apply learned skills to future projects
- Demonstrates assertion and professionalism
- Working experience of preparing journal entries for various processes, e.g. month-end closing, billing, disbursements, payroll, etc.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
- CPA, CIA and CISA licensee or candidate.
Bachelors or better in Accounting or related field.
1-2 years ofAccounting (e.g. billing, accounts payable, etc.) or internal/external audit experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working primarily at a computer workstation full time
- Standing, walking, talking, hearing, sitting, reaching
- Have a valid driver’s license and willing to drive
Back to top