ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Disseminate appropriate needs and actions to keep financial records complete
- Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accurate accounting records
- Assist with reviewing the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to transactions recorded by all Departments
- Use independent judgment and discretion placing values on accounting functions and the Accounting Department
- Set the expectation of employees, clients and other departments as to the delivery of high value and quality of service that the Accounting Department will perform
- Assist with follow through on financial transactions necessary to ensure financial integrity of accounts as directed
- Pay vendors and agency bill companies after verifying that invoicing is accurate and insured has paid
- Help record items on Direct Bill Commission statements and associated cash receipts
- Back-up for deposits as needed
- Special Projects as assigned by management
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top