Sr. Manager, Salesforce Training and Process Improvement
In coordination with Innovation & Change Readiness and Human Resources leadership, the Sr. Manager, Salesforce Training and Process Improvement will execute a comprehensive strategy to deliver Salesforce training to offices implementing the system as well as on-going training support for new hires and new users. The individual in this role will focus on analysis, design, delivery, implementation and evaluation of all aspects of the Salesforce training program – including change readiness, business processes, and adoption.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Deliver Salesforce end user training (new hire, new office, and refresher training).
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to maintain all training materials and associated documents (best practices, job aids, policy manuals, etc.) consistent with change management and training strategy.
- Collaborate with Talent Development Manager and Talent Development Coordinator to ensure self-paced Walk-Me modules are current and live virtual and/or in-person training events are effectively coordinated.
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement.
- Participate as a member of the program team to ensure on-going quality strategic execution.
- Travel as needed to support acquisition training.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top