Sr. Investment Analyst
Job Description: Retirement Plan Investment Consultant
Seeking a candidate with expertise on the market and its trends, capable of providing in depth analysis/commentary on mutual funds, separate accounts and collective investment trust products utilized in our client portfolios.
The Investment Consultant is a client facing role; they would work in tandem with a Retirement Plan Advisor on their most important, top tier clients.
- Quarterly investment review preparation and presentation for 30-50 top tier clients who already have an established relationship with an existing Plan Advisor. Plan Advisor will still be responsible for relationship management, compliance and plan design related questions.
- Participating in the internal investment committee, conducting investment research and identifying managers for addition to plans or removal from plans regionally.
- Writing fund commentary summarizing investment research conducted as part of the internal investment committee.
- Presentation to clients of investment-related topics such as target date suitability, investment menu construction best practices, and fiduciary education related to investments.
- At least 5 years of experience in investment analysis
- At least 2 years of experience with defined contribution retirement plans
- A basic understanding of asset allocation fundamentals
- Must be customer-service oriented, and work well in a team environment
- Superior presentation skills and writing skills
- Ability to work with computer databases and Microsoft Office Suite
Required Licenses & Credentials:
- Series 6, 63 and 65 or Series 7 and 66
- PREFERRED: Advanced investment designation such as CFA or CIMA
- Life & Health license is recommended, but not required
Back to top