Daily assistance to Account Executives and Managers in the execution of standard account management practices. Must be able to efficiently and accurately execute agency processes that provide account leaders quality support in delivering service standards to the client. Strong computer skills along with effective verbal, written and electronic communications are required. Will be able to perform within a team environment building long lasting relationships with customers, agency partners, company leadership and staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gain working knowledge of markets in the regions that we service for CL.
- Rating CL accounts on multiple carrier sites.
- Attend carrier meetings.
- Work with Producers and Account Managers to effectively market accounts.
- Development of New and Remarket carrier submissions including Acord applications, carrier supplemental applications, loss run reports, mvr reports, etc…may require direct customer correspondence to compile all necessary data.
- Manage the manual renewal process as directed by the Account Executive/Manager. Including billing, invoicing and premium financing.
- Communicate with customer on underwriting requests such as loss control recommendations.
- Claims follow up with the client as directed by the Account Executive/Manager.
- Execute change endorsement requests, may require communication with client and carrier underwriting.
- Execute research when necessary to verify coverage for a certificate request.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including personal computer with a variety of software, phone, fax, calculator, and shredding, photocopy, and mail machines
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public
- Assist with special projects as assigned by management
Back to top