- Austin, TX
Summary: At NFP, you will be joining a strong team that is dedicated to forming trusted partnerships with clients that inspire absolute confidence in our solutions and enhance their present and future prosperity. You will be boosting new business revenue and customer satisfaction by managing and anticipating the needs of current and prospective clients – designing, implementing and servicing every aspect of their needs for employee benefits.
Whether you are working independently or participating in team sales projects with other Producers, Management Executives, Human Resources or Risk Management staff, your strategic instincts, eye for detail and abilities to close the deal will find a home here.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve annual new revenue objectives through consultative sales to new clients and expansion of service lines to existing clients
- Develop a Personal Development Plan annually, outlining personal and professional goals for the upcoming year
- Build an active pipeline of qualified prospects, generating leads from personal contacts, external centers of influence, client referrals, NFP associates and NFP marketing sources
- Document activity, notes and prospect data in appropriate NFP systems
- Develop and present recommendations to clients based upon consultative selling approach
- Appropriately close new business, documenting won/lost opportunities and reasons for all clients
- Seamlessly transition sold clients to designated client service team
- Serve as client’s valued advisor, building a strategic and personal relationship with key client decision makers
- Conducting market analysis of the various insurance carrier plans and options, and ultimately making decisions that lead to recommendations for clients.
- As appropriate, work with client service team to serve client and retain business
- Communicate with leadership, providing field input on market trends, competitor analysis and other business intelligence
- Develop sophisticated presentations as well as making presentations to C-Suite
- Identify, initiate and support cross serving leads to other NFP business developers
- Responsible for meeting annual sales goals if applicable to position
- Maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Must obtain Life and Health license within 90 days from employment
Back to top