We are looking for an exceptional Sourcer with a hunter mentality and a passion for finding talent. The Sourcer will work on a close-knit, high performing team in support of NFP’s talent acquisition and recruiting operations. The focus is on driving applicant generation strategies in an effort to engage passive and active risk and insurance brokerage talent. This is a great opportunity to be part of a new sourcing team that will make a huge impact within NFP.
As a successful Sourcer you will draw from your experience in setting benchmarks and prioritization skills to exceed client needs coupled with your relentless desire and ability to locate and attract the right kind of talent prospects for NFP. You will thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun and push to get the job done. You will draw on your knowledge of talent acquisition, branding and Internet research to forge dynamic relationships with your internal NFP teammates and external candidates. This position provides support in the area of strategic recruitment and sourcing strategies, prospect identification, development of talent pipelines and networks, initial resume review and candidate pre-screening.
- Embody NFP’s culture by being Nimble and producing Fantastic Results through a Personal experience with internal and external stakeholders and promoting our NFP Talent and Employer Brand: “NFP and You… Better. Together.”
- Create innovative and resourceful sourcing strategies to find and attract the top passive and active talent through a variety of search methods to include social media, internal databases, job boards, networking & referrals, Internet & Boolean searches, company targets, cold calling campaigns, professional industry organizations and other search techniques etc.
- Work with Recruiters to understand position requirements and build and execute sourcing plans to develop and maintain candidate pipelines and flow
- Screen profiles and resumes to present qualified prospects to Recruiters for further consideration
- Collaborate with HR and Talent Acquisition Leaders to keep them informed and engaged with the progression of the sourcing and outreach campaigns
- Create, build and develop NFP Talent Networks and Communities through communicating and nurturing relationships with prospects and past applicants and candidates regarding new job opportunities
- Maintain the integrity of all talent management systems (e.g. Candidate Relationship Management System, Applicant Tracking System and other talent systems)
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact talent pipelines and networks
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer in a Sourcing / Recruiting role
- Familiarity with HR databases, Candidate Relationship Management Systems (CRM), and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Experience utilizing the latest sourcing tools and methods (Internet search, Chrome and browser extensions, Social Media, LinkedIn etc.)
- History of using creative sourcing approaches, including leveraging strategies that are uniquely your own
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals or both
- Self-starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality
- Effective time-management abilities and a proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 2 years recruiting or sourcing experience
- Strong business acumen to be able to comprehend business needs and structure
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to present new sourcing concepts to the talent acquisition team
- Deep technical knowledge of sourcing methodologies, tools, platforms and approaches
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top