Service Associate - Investment Consulting
SUMMARY: DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C., a Chicago investment management consulting firm, seeks an experienced and ambitious professional for the position of Service Associate. The position assumes responsibility for supporting the firm's Wealth Office (private client) investment consultants in the areas of account administration, client servicing, trading and consulting projects. Ideal candidates possess mutual fund/investment securities experience and strong organizational and writing skills. Candidate should be a fluid and polished communicator.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide administrative support to consultants
- Interact with third party administrators to facilitate all aspects of account administration
- Facilitate transactions and trades within client portfolios
- Responding to client requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist consultants on a variety of projects
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top