Hiring experienced producers in the Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York metro areas with greater than 10+ years experience focusing primarily on the real estate & hospitality sectors. Responsibilities include business development & client relationship management.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
- Ability to quickly learn business model and value proposition
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must obtain and maintain appropriate licenses
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of ten years of sales experiencefocusing primarily on the real estate & hospitality sectors
- Proven success selling services and working in a consultative sales role
- College degree or equivalent experience
At NFP Corp., our solutions and expertise are matched only by our personal commitment to each client's goals. We’re a leading insurance broker and consultant that provides employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement and individual private client solutions through our licensed subsidiaries and affiliates. NFP has more than 4,500 employees and global capabilities. Our expansive reach gives us access to highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions in the industry, while our locally based employees tailor each solution to meet our clients' needs. We’ve become one of the largest insurance brokerage, consulting and wealth management firms by building enduring relationships with our clients and helping them realize their goals. NFP is headquartered in New York, with corporate offices in Austin and Chicago. We also have more than 250+ sales offices across the country.
NFP and You… Better. Together.
See Inside the Office of NFP
Through a network of 3,800 employees in hundreds of offices across the U.S., Canada, and the U.K, NFP is a leading insurance broker and consultant that provides employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement, and individual private client solutions through its licensed subsidiaries and affiliates. The company’s expansive reach allows its sales producers to access the most highly rated insurers, vendors, and financial institutions in the industry, while locally-based employees tailor solutions to meet clients' diverse needs.
Back to top