Senior IT Specialist
- Provide hands-on support for users, including software and hardware support
- Monitor and manage desktop and server vulnerabilities through patching and technology controls
- Monitor and address security events on desktop and servers
- Provide recommendations on technology purchases including: desktop and server hardware, networking equipment, phones, software, and other technology as needed.
- Provide network support, including diagnosing and addressing network problems related to general internet and email availability
- Maintain all technology related equipment. Maintain a high level of security for publicly accessible computers, servers and networking equipment.
- Manage relationships and communications with technology vendors
- Create and maintain documentation of technology processes, procedures, and configuration settings
- Position occasionally requires availability after-hours to complete maintenance or address technology failures
- The ideal candidate will additionally have some website management and graphic design experience to provide occasional Marketing support including:
- Maintenance for organization's websites and related technologies.
- Post news and document updates on company websites, as needed.
- Work with marketing team and web development vendor to ensure security of online content according to confidentiality requirements.
- Assistance with modifying and developing HTML email templates
Successful Candidates will possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or 4+ years equivalent job experience
- Microsoft, Network or other related certifications are a plus
- Strong user support, PC and software troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated experience with VMware, Linux and Windows Server, management preferred.
- Familiarity with BASIC programming language is a strong plus
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- Results oriented with good planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with capability to drive tasks to completion while working independently
- Strong drive for continuous learning; keeps abreast of changes in current field and new technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top