Senior IT Auditor
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Conduct review of IT, operational and business risks to determine and recommend nature, scope and direction of proposed audits under the supervision of our IT Internal Audit Manager or Senior Auditor.
- During assignments, proactively partner with the client to identify control deficiencies, process improvements and financial issues and propose solutions for issues found.
- Document process walkthroughs and create process flowcharts in a well-organized and logical manner.
- Execute testing plans for different processes, including both technology and business cycles.
- Document assignments and findings in formal written communications clearly and concisely.
- Follow up on audit findings to ensure management has taken corrective actions.
- Able to build business and personal relationships.
- Possess a positive outlook and demonstrate resilience in difficult and discouraging situations.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn from others, patience and intelligence through trial and error, and the capability to conduct independent research.
- Prudence and sensitive to personal emotions and demonstrate maturity and professionalism when handle challenging personnel situations.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top