Senior IT Auditor
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Identify and assess business risks /opportunities in systems and IT processes.
- Perform audits of IT applications and network infrastructure, including Logical Security, IT Operations and Change Management.
- Perform audit readiness assessment and provide recommendations to management.
- Document process walkthroughs and create process flowcharts in a well-organized and logical manner.
- Follow up on audit findings to ensure management has taken corrective actions.
- Interact with clients and stakeholders and be able to build business and personal relationships.
- Demonstrate ability to manage different projects simultaneously and meet established deadlines.
- Assess whether audit test approaches need to be modified or developed and communicate accordingly.
- Apply internal audit standards, procedures and techniques.
The Senior IT Auditor may participate in other projects not specifically included in the IT Audit plan in support of the department's role of insuring a strong internal control environment and maintaining effective and efficient business processes.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top