Senior Financial Analyst
Summary: This is a full-time position. The Senior Financial Analyst is client facing and will serve as the analyst for clients with fully insured and self-insured health plans. The position requires day-to-day financial analysis, modeling and reporting for a specific set of clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly claims reports and exhibits as a part of client management on all large accounts
- Act as the subject matter expert in terms of Underwriting and Financial Analysis.
- Make recommendations regarding financial issues including appropriate renewal rating, cost drivers, plan design changes, and funding methods.
- Attends client meetings/calls and leads financial discussion.
- Prepare financial modeling of plan designs, employee contributions and specific stop loss considerations.
- Manages about 30-40 accounts with a variety of products, funding arrangements, regions and demographics.
- Manage workload effectively by prioritizing work and deliverables for yourself and other members of the Analytics team.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to team members. The Senior Analyst is expected to train and mentor all other team members within Analytics.
- Ensure client deliverables are complete, accurate and confirm to standard formats.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top