Senior Coordinator, Risk
Join NFP Corp, 4th Largest Privately Owned Broker in the United States, as ranked by "Business Insurance":Ranked in the Top 10 Best P&C Agencies to Work for by “Insurance Journal”!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior Coordinator include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Matches mail; i.e. policies, endorsements, pending mail, copies.
- Prepares routine correspondence on PC using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Inputs policy changes or amendments into Agency Management Systems
- Perform follow-up with the insurance companies for outstanding policies, endorsements, etc.
- Prepare I.D. cards, binders, change requests and cancellation follow-up.
- May perform policy checking, invoicing and input/entry of coverage(s), per policy terms, into Agency Management Systems.
- May process premium and non-premium endorsements including invoicing and input of same into Agency Management Systems.
- May perform audit follow-up, checking, updating of detail into Agency Management System and invoicing.
- May run Motor Vehicle Reports.
- Responsible for training new hires and trainees.
- Produce certificates of insurance and update holders &/or additional interests.
- May prepare posting notices.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of two years experience in a comparable Commercial Lines position
- Must have Agency/Broker experience
- Computer literate with proficiency in basic Word and Excel skills.
- Document Management System experience
- Required coverage knowledge includes (but is not limited to) Commercial Package, Mono-line Property, Mono-line Commercial General Liability, Business Auto, Umbrella, Workers Compensation, NYS Statutory Disability
- Strong communication, written, organizational and attention to detail skills required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects
- CPCU or other professional designation a plus
- EPIC agency management experience a plus
- P&C Broker license a plus
At NFP Corp., our solutions and expertise are matched only by our personal commitment to each client's goals. We are a leading insurance broker and consultant providing employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement, and individual insurance and wealth management solutions through our licensed subsidiaries and affiliates. Our registered investment advisers and broker-dealers empower independent financial advisors with integrated technology, subject matter expertise and a suite of customized services.
NFP has more than 4,600 employees and global capabilities. Our expansive reach gives us access to highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions in the industry, while our locally based employees tailor each solution to meet our clients' needs. We have become one of the largest insurance brokerages, consulting and wealth management firms by building enduring relationships with our clients and helping them realize their goals. NFP is headquartered in New York, with corporate offices in Austin and Chicago. We also have more than 150+ sales offices across the country.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package with exceptional benefits, an outstanding training program, ongoing education and tremendous potential for growth. Our benefits package includes medical insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401(k) with a match, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, long term care, travel accident, employee assistance program, and comprehensive paid time off programs.
See what our colleagues are saying about careers at NFP! https://vimeo.com/218530991
Back to top