Senior Coordinator, Employee Benefits
- Burlington, VT
Senior Coordinator sought for our asset management and retirement plan (401k) business group. Duties include: scheduling group and one-on-one meetings with clients, meeting preparation, administrative support. Candidate should be personable, organized, and attentive to detail. The candidate should be comfortable in joining a group that strives to hold as top priority our clients’ needs and best interests.
- Gains exposure to clients and carrier contacts; attends meetings and calls, does not take active role
- Assist Account Manager in preparing insurance company proposal requests and spreadsheeting results, benefits and rates.
- Reviews client documents and summary of benefits and coverage for accuracy under the direction of more senior team members
- Creates and maintain client files in accordance with office procedures.
- Answers administrative questions from clients and/or insurance company personnel such as ID card request, claims or billing questions
- May have direct contact with vendors or clients for clerical and administrative assistance.
- May have direct contact with clients for open enrollments administration, as a support to the Account Manager.
- Assist Account Manager in preparing insurance company proposal requests and spreadsheeting proposals.
- Assist Account Teams in their preparation for client meetings by reviewing presentations for grammar, verification of rates and benefits and ensuring formatting is appropriate.
- Coordinate client mailings, communications or packets related to Open Enrollment, as directed by the Account Manager.
- Complete and process group applications and Broker of Record letters, as directed by the Account Manager
- Create and maintain client calendar, remind more senior team members of important dates to ensure completion of pending items and future deliverables.
- Assists in research of questions regarding benefits and vendor/carrier products and services.
- Enrollment fulfillment during renewal and new business onboarding process
- Assist Account Managers in the gathering of form 5500 information, maintain 5500 calendar and tracker, reach out to carriers when needed
- Assists Account Managers with client projects such as implementation of new business, open enrollment process, non-discrimination testing, etc.
- Assists with problem resolution on claims, billing and eligibility issues with carriers
- Create and maintain files and client data; maintain client data Salesforce, as directed by Account Manager
- Maintain library of life and benefits magazine publications, insurance company newsletters, legislative updates, and reference materials.
- Attend seminars and classes related to the department and to maintain L&H License.
- Participate in training regarding carrier products and systems
Back to top