Senior Coordinator, Commercial Lines
Join NFP Corp, 4th Largest Privately Owned Broker in the United Statesas ranked by "Business Insurance":
Are you ready for an exceptional opportunity? We need someone just like you to join our
Commercial Lines division in our Warrington PA Office!
Come and join our "People First" Culture!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Inputs changes or updates into computer (such as renewals) and files various items electronically in OnBase document management system.
- Follows up with the insurance companies for outstanding policies, endorsements, etc.
- Prepares I.D. cards, certificates of insurance, Accord applications, binders and cancellations under direction of Account Executive.
- Maintains the Department’s suspense file both electronic and manual for various correspondence and endorsements.
- Performs policy checking.
- Processes premium and non-premium endorsements.
- Performs audit checking and billing.
- Performs maintenance and follow-up for timely receipt of audits.
- Responsible for training new clerks and trainees.
- Must maintain phone coverage for teammate in his/her absence.
- Will assist on various projects as needed and assigned by Department Manager.
- Completes coverage checklists and coverage recommendation letters.
- Prepares schedules of insurance.
- Matches mail; i.e. policies, endorsements, pending mail, copies.
- Operates standard office machines; i.e. fax, copier.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum one year of experience assisting on P&C commercial accounts.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in basic Word and Excel skills.
- Must be experienced with policy checking.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- College degree
- EPIC agency mgmt. systems experience
Experience with document management systems
Back to top