Join NFP Corp, 4th Largest Privately Owned Broker in the United States, as ranked by "Business Insurance":Ranked in the Top 10 Best P&C Agencies to Work for by “Insurance Journal”!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior Coordinator include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Matches mail; i.e. policies, endorsements, pending mail, copies.
- Prepares routine correspondence on PC using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Inputs policy changes or amendments into Agency Management Systems
- Perform follow-up with the insurance companies for outstanding policies, endorsements, etc.
- Prepare I.D. cards, binders, change requests and cancellation follow-up.
- May perform policy checking, invoicing and input/entry of coverage(s), per policy terms, into Agency Management Systems.
- May process premium and non-premium endorsements including invoicing and input of same into Agency Management Systems.
- May perform audit follow-up, checking, updating of detail into Agency Management System and invoicing.
- May run Motor Vehicle Reports.
- Responsible for training new hires and trainees.
- Produce certificates of insurance and update holders &/or additional interests.
- May prepare posting notices.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum two years experience in a comparable position
- Agency/Broker experience
- Computer literate with proficiency in basic Word and Excel skills.
- Document Management System experience
- Required coverage knowledge includes (but is not limited to) Commercial Package, Mono-line Property, Mono-line Commercial General Liability, Business Auto, Umbrella, Workers Compensation, NYS Statutory Disability
- Strong communication, written, organizational and attention to detail skills required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects
- CPCU or other professional designation a plus
- EPIC agency management experience a plus
- P&C Broker license a plus
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top