Senior Analyst, Management Liability Claims
Management Liability ClaimsSenior Analyst
Are you a seasoned professional, specializing in Management Liability Claims? If so, the 4th Largest Privately Owned Broker in the U.S. Needs You!
The Senior Analyst is responsible for the overall management of highly complex claims for Management Liability products (Employment Practices Liability, Directors and Officers Liability, Professional Liability, Fiduciary Liability, Multimedia Liability, Cyber, etc). Under general management direction, works within assigned limits of broad authority on assignments requiring a high degree of technical complexity and coordination. Will collaborate regularly with the Management Liability and Technical Services Departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Prepare submissions for new accounts to the office to be forwarded to the marketplace. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Obtain information from the client and the Producer needed for submissions to carriers such as loss runs, underwriting data, etc.
- Work with Account Executives on renewal accounts assigned to Marketing.
- Review initial information provided in order set up applications accurately and succinctly for marketing
- Summarize loss data from carrier prepared loss runs.
- Review client’s web site and or product brochure information to identify any additional areas of potential risk.
- Recommend coverages that are not included in current program.
- Discuss accounts with carriers to determine viability of carrier. Meet with underwriters to deliver submissions when needed or send submissions to carriers via mail, fax, e-mail etc.
- Review all quotes received and negotiate terms and conditions as needed.
- On new accounts, prepare proposals as needed. If binding, prepare binders, ID cards, certs, financing, etc.
- Complete coverage checklists on new accounts in preparation for turnover of account to assigned AE.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Ideal candidate will bring a minimum of five (5) years’ experience working as an attorney in an insurance practice (carrier or broker) focused on management and professional liability.
- Juris Doctor Degree
- EPIC agency management system experience
At NFP Corp., our solutions and expertise are matched only by our personal commitment to each client's goals. We are a leading insurance broker and consultant providing employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement, and individual insurance and wealth management solutions through our licensed subsidiaries and affiliates. Our registered investment advisers and broker-dealers empower independent financial advisors with integrated technology, subject matter expertise and a suite of customized services.
NFP has more than 3,600 employees and global capabilities. Our expansive reach gives us access to highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions in the industry, while our locally based employees tailor each solution to meet our clients' needs. We have become one of the largest insurance brokerages, consulting and wealth management firms by building enduring relationships with our clients and helping them realize their goals. NFP is headquartered in New York, with corporate offices in Austin and Chicago. We also have more than 150+ sales offices across the country.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top