ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to execute
each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Month- and year-end close processes, including account reconciliations and variance analyses
- Manage and analyze A/R, including reconciling statements, analyzing aging receivables, and reviewing
and processing return premium
- Generate and manage statements and reports, including producer reports, account current statements,
finance agreements, etc.
- Monitor, reconcile, and report bank activity, including receipts, disbursements, etc
- Reconcile vendor accounts and accounts payable transaction
- Conduct billing, payment, and reporting activities within specific deadlines
- Work across teams to provide accounting insight and support
- Document accounting procedures and policies
- Other accounting and finance projects, as assigned
- File, pay, and reconcile quarterly premium taxes with various state insurance departments
Back to top