The Senior Accountant, Mid-Atlantic Region position will play a significant role all financial matters within the region. Functions performed by this position include but are not limited to monthly financial close, financial statement preparation and review, variance analysis, payroll processing, account reconciliations, journal entries, commission revenue and expense tracking, billing and receipts, accounts payable, and other ad-hoc activities.
The Senior Accountant, Mid-Atlantic Region will report directly to the Assistant Controller of the Mid-Atlantic Region and will support both Assistant Controller and Controller for the Mid-Atlantic Region especially as it relates financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting. The Senior Accountant will liaise with various departments within the region and NFP as a whole.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Financial statement preparation and review including variance analysis
- Process bi-weekly payroll including internal and external commissions
- Assist with producer payout disputes/conflicts
- Analyze and action commission revenue variance reports/items
- Prepare account reconciliations and journal entries
- Oversee accounts payable/invoice processing & consulting fee billing & receipts
- Oversight of daily cash receipts and bank account management and reconciliation
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top