Senior Account Executive - Group Benefits
Fantastic growth opportunity now available with NFP Corp,
4th Largest Privately Owned Broker in the United States, as ranked by "Business Insurance"!
Conveniently located at our beautiful Long Island corporate
showplace! Come and join our "People First" Culture!
Our growing Group Employee Benefits division is seeking a
seasoned Account Executive to provide exceptional service to our valued clients.
Great career opportunity for someone Large Group (100+ lives) experience!
Essential Job Functions: Prepares applications, specifications, and marketing strategy for new business as well as the renewals of assigned clients with some degree of supervision and approval from Department Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Responsible for checking the accuracy of policies, endorsements, audits, etc. received from the various insurance companies.
- Responsible for the daily correspondence, email, faxes, mail and policy checking, maintaining up to date file correspondence, telephone communication for assigned accounts.
- Performs marketing functions for all new and renewal business.
- Prepares renewal proposals for presentation to client, as well as new business proposals which are subject to peer review prior to delivery to client.
- Recommends new and additional coverages and obtains quotes.
- May visit clients to review insurance programs or new products.
- Conducts annual open enrollment meetings.
Benefits: We offer a highly competitive compensation package with exceptional benefits, an outstanding training program, ongoing education and tremendous potential for growth. Our benefits package includes medical insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401(k) with a match, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, long term care, travel accident, employee assistance program, and comprehensive paid time off programs.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top