Senior Account Executive
Summary: This is a full-time position, requiring the Senior Account Executive to interact with clients and develop relationships in order to meet clients' needs. The Senior Account Executive will research, analyze, and evaluate medical, dental, life, disability and other benefit plans and act as a benefit advisor to clients. This role requires the employee to provide strong support to the Director to whom they report, but may also be asked to take on the role of lead consultant for some clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day client servicing including eligibility issues and specific client questions and needs.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with clients and carrier representatives and the Account Management team.
- Act as the subject matter expert in terms of Health & Benefits and vendor/carrier products and services.
- Prepare annual client renewals, plan marketing and renewal meeting presentations.
- Market and analyze insurance plans, negotiate with carriers and recommend renewal actions. Oversee implementations of new business.
- Prepare employee presentations and attend open enrollment meetings.
- Prepare and present Client Benefits Review, Claim Report Analysis and Pre-Renewal Estimates.
- Review Benefit Plan Summaries and carrier source documents for accuracy.
- Annual projects for clients including FSA Non-Discrimination Testing and Imputed Income Calculations.
- Keep clients aware of all industry trends and events, including all state and federal regulatory issues and updates. Explain legislative guidelines including COBRA, HIPPA, ERISA, Section 125, ARRA and Health Care Reform to clients; Keep clients aware of updates on all guidelines.
- Build and maintain corporate wellness programs by using healthcare carrier and third party vendors as resources.
- Oversee yearly Wellness Fairs and Flu Shot clinics.
- Provide high level review of the work of Account Managers and provide informal mentorship to them.
- Ensure all client data is entered into CRM System (SalesForce) in a timely manner.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top