Senior Account Executive
Lines of coverage include, but are not limited to: individual life (all types), long-term disability and long-term care insurance. You will be responsible for maintaining product knowledge, provide solutions and advise most suitable for our/your clients and using PartnersFinancial core carriers whenever possible and appropriate. Additionally, you will be expected to promote NFP Benefits services and products as cross-selling opportunities
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Manage client accounts for optimal relationship maintenance.
- Regularly meet with clients for servicing requests.
- Effectively network with existing clients, contacts and prospects.
- Maximize internal business development opportunities by reviewing current client base for opportunities to cross-sell.
- Field and handle insurance inquiries from prospect and client calls to the office.
- Review, research and recommend solutions that will serve our client's best interest.
- Understand, manage and promote all Partners Financial/NFP resources.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top