ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily.
Sales Activity (and Retirement Department Support
- Prepare and conduct group education meetings. The ability to be the instructor and present the educational materials to a group of individuals on investment related topics. The educational materials will be developed and/or updated using power point slides (there are various resources for material content).
- Facilitate one-on-one participant meetings to deliver investment advice. Provide advice specific to investment allocation and general financial planning guidance.
- Establish credibility and rapport with plan participants to develop new business. Must understand the fiduciary responsibilities required to make a proposal to a plan participant (prospect).
New Business Development
- Learn to prospect new business primarily thru leads internally (advisors and relationship managers), retirement department education, and referrals from existing clients or strategic alliances.
- Develop and adhere to prospecting plan. The plan will include a defined sales activity expectation resulting in an ongoing list of qualified prospects and strategic relationships.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of sales proposals and presentations.
Client Service and Reviews
- Day-to-day client servicing which includes investment and account performance related questions, cashiering requests, account service (changes to address, beneficiary, etc.), and other general communication.
- Responsible for relationship management duties for assigned clients to communicate and deliver service model commitment.
- Prepare and deliver client reviews (which include retirement planning, investment portfolio and fund review, and other financial planning topics).
- Assigned department related projects and general administrative functions, as necessary.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top