Sales Analyst/Project Manager
- Charlotte, NC
Basic Function: This is a full time exempt position. Position will work directly with the Regional Sales Director as it relates to the day to day operations of the Sales Department for the SE Region.
Essential Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales analytic data collecting and reporting
- RFP review and preparation
- Salesforce training, maintenance, and troubleshooting for sales team
- Salesforce maintenance
- Tradeshow/Conferences for Sales team
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills, to include excel, word, power point
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Database management reporting experience a plus
Desired Qualifications: 3-5 years of Sales administration and financial analytics experience, preferably in employee benefits and/or retirement field. Bachelors or Associate degree in Finance or equivalent experience.
Back to top