Sales Advisor, Benefits
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Confers with management on setting and achieving integrated selling targets.
- Reports actual results to team and utilizes tools such as Salesforce to track leads and prospects.
- Reviews sales results, strategizing changes and troubleshooting problems.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Acts as subject matter expert for company products and services with the assistance of a Senior Account Executive.
- Increasingly exercises independent judgment subject to general supervisor support.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- May provide informal leadership based on experience without official supervisory responsibility.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Knowledge of benefits administration, healthcare reform, industry trends, carrier products and services
- Ability to work independently and anticipate client and team needs
- Effective time management and decision making skills
- Diligent follow up skills
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Commanding presentation and public speaking abilities
Education and/or Experience:
- High School graduate (or equivalent), BA/BS preferred with more than 3 years of directly-related industry experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
None. Will be required to gain the Florida Life and Health license.
Physical Demand:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, and use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
Back to top