You are a motivated, deadline driven recruiting professional that enjoys filling roles with talented individuals that have specialized skill sets. You challenge yourself to find new ways of identifying and attracting candidates, building rapport and establishing meaningful, personal relationships with them. When reaching out to prospects and candidates, you know the right type of messaging they want to hear and can tailor your message to attract them. You maintain relationships with your candidate network and leverage it for market intelligence and referrals. Competitive by nature, you have a track record of success in a metrics driven environment. Additionally, there is a level of curiosity that leads you to always look for different recruiting strategies and tools and ways to do things.
We are looking for an exceptionalRecruiterwith a customer-focused mentality and a passion for delighting both internal clients and candidates. The Recruiter will work on a close-knit, high performing team in support of NFP’s talent acquisition and recruiting operations. The focus is on driving candidate engagement strategies in an effort to convert passive and active candidates to hires. This is a great opportunity to be part of a new Talent Acquisition and Recruiting team who will support NFP Business and HR Leaders by making an impact through recruiting for innovative risk, insurance brokerage and corporate talent.
- Embody NFP’s culture by being Nimble and producing Fantastic Results through a Personal experience with internal and external stakeholders and promoting our NFP Talent and Employer Brand: “NFP and You… Better. Together.”
- Partner with Sourcers to create innovative and resourceful sourcing strategies to find and attract the top passive and active talent through a variety of search methods to include social media, internal databases, job boards, networking & referrals, Internet & Boolean searches, company targets, cold calling campaigns, professional industry organizations and other search techniques etc.
- Screen resumes and conduct candidate screening interviews and present qualified candidates to Hiring Manager for further consideration as appropriate
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition Leaders to keep them informed and engaged with the progression of the sourcing and outreach campaigns
- Create, build and develop NFP Talent Networks and Communities through communicating and nurturing relationships with prospects, employee referrals, and former applicants and candidates regarding new job opportunities
- Establish and maintain strong candidate relationships and ensure positive representation of NFP’s brand and reputation by educating candidates on the opportunity, NFP’s culture and why NFP is an employer of choice
- Maintain the integrity of all talent management systems (i.e. Candidate Relationship Management System, Applicant Tracking System and other Talent Systems)
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
April works to identify the wellness needs of NFP employees and client companies, constructing health and welfare strategies and implementing them throughout the life of a partnership.
Back to top