- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to the appropriate person or department.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, phone/fax numbers, and other information.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail (overnights). Deliver mail to personnel.
- Retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
- Greet and direct guests when they arrive.
- Track in/out schedule of employees.
- Keep large conference room and executive break room in neat order.
- Update and makes changes to agent information in the Agency Integrator AMS database and Pick Plus.
- Assist with Marketing projects and office mailings when needed.
- Assist with on-sight and off-sight meetings.
Administrative and/or Communications Support responsibilities :
- File scanned documents for various departments
- Order lunch for visitors/office staff
- Assist with updates on the ECA website
- Assist with sending out supplies to agents
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned for various departments.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top