- New York, NY
Who we are:
Lenox Advisors is a full-service, multi-faceted financial services firm. Our clients hire us for our commitment to help them achieve long-term financial success. We have an immediate need for a Receptionist in our New York office.
The Receptionist works closely with Security and Management to ensure only authorized individuals are allowed on-site. The Receptionist represents the Lenox brand to clients and visitors whether in person or over the phone or any other medium of communication.
What you’ll be doing:
- Greet and welcome all employees and visitors in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner
- Answer phone calls and ensure that all calls are directly promptly and properly
- Maintain a neat and orderly reception area
- Register all visitors with building security
- Schedule conference rooms for staff and Relationship Managers
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Assist Sales Administration with creating and terminating UPS and Staples accounts
- Provide back-up coverage as needed in the Mailroom and at Fifth Avenue Financial reception
- Perform additional administrative support duties and work on special projects, as needed within various departments at Lenox
What we’re looking for:
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a receptionist in a fast paced environment or previous customer service experience. A bachelor’s degree is a plus. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, with a positive and professional demeanor and exceptional communication and phone skills. The candidate will also have strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and attention to detail. Exceptional technology skills are required with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Back to top