Project \u0026 Field Technology Analyst
This position will take ownership of all NFP Life tools and resources by acting as a product manager to devise strategy of all the technology applications for NFP Life. This position will also research new and/or improved technical solutions to improve business efficiency for internal staff, NFP and PartnersFinancial member firms. This position will act as a liaison between business unit stakeholders and IT and will serve as the primary potion of contact with NFP and PartnersFinancial member firms by providing technical support for and training on NFP Life’s tools and resources. This position will report to the VP of Field Technology and Product Management.
To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Manage the relationship between NFP Life and strategic vendors and carriers, including maintaining the technological connection between carriers, venders and NFP Life’s tools
- Expertly navigate internal NFP organizational structure to influence program direction, decisions and achieve delivery of desired business outcomes
- Act as a thought partner to business unit sponsors, collaborate to identify needs and business benefits, and represent business unit stakeholder viewpoints
- Recommend solutions to executives, effectively interpret project resource needs, and adjusts as required throughout project progress
- Develop, adjust, and implement effective risk mitigation plans for NFP Life tools and ensure teams are managing and/or mitigating risk at a project level
- Maintain best practices and knowledge of current compliance, security, and regulatory trends and requirements for NFP Life tools
- Work in conjunction with business unit stakeholders and IT to articulate application product need in order to create and maintain annual budget that outlines evolution and maintenance for NFP Life tools
- Perform data analytics for usage of NFP Life tools and work with NFP and PartnersFinacial member firms, and internal teams to analyze usage and identify business needs
- Coordinate and manage disaster recovery exercise for NFP Life
- Present technology overview and training to NFP and PartnersFinancial member and prospective firms and provide support to NFP and PartnersFinancial member firms
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top