Product and Case Design Analyst
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Provide case design recommendations on appropriate products and concepts based on client needs.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of life products and software systems for case design, analysis and presentations.
- Analyze, prepare and generate basic and, in some cases, advanced life sales proposals and presentations; effectively communicate and apply the details of the design to producers, clients and staff.
- Focus on sales efforts by studying existing and potential advantages and disadvantages of life product line.
- Assist in training of principals, financial advisors, and staff at PartnersFinancial and NFP firms.
- Keep current with job knowledge and industry trends by participating in educational opportunities, and attending seminars and web casts.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top