Learn all about Specialty Lines of Insurance at the 4th Largest Privately Owned Broker in the U.S.
Ranked in the Top 10 P&C Agencies to
Work for by “Insurance Journal”!Growth Opportunities available at our Long Island and White Plainslocations.
Come and join our "People First" Culture!
You will learn all about Management Liability lines of coverage while assisting to the Account Executives by performing various administrative and clerical functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include (but are not limited to)the following:
- Faxes, scans and copies correspondence using appropriate business machines.
- Prepares routine correspondence on PC using Microsoft Word.
- Enters data into mainframe and various other databases including Microsoft Excel.
- Produces certificates of insurance and issues as instructed.
- Processes routine non-premium endorsements.
- Handles cancellations for non-payment
- Electronically files correspondence
- Will assist on various projects as needed and assigned by Department Manager.
- Must maintain phone coverage for teammate in his/her absence.
- Provides switchboard relief as needed or assigned.
- Updates contacts listing
- File construction
- Mailing policies after checked by Account Executive
- Mailing endorsements to insured after checked by Account Executive
- Maintains and organizes library of marketing materials, sample forms, etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word basics.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Previous office experience preferred.
- College degree preferred.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top