Part-Time Customer Service Associate
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Pre-Sale and New Business
- Partners with Advanced Sales to obtain and or generate the appropriate illustrations/one-pagers.
- Assembles meeting preparation documents pertaining to the client/prospect prior to sales meetings, including but not limited to, illustrations, policy and product summaries, reports, presentations, and marketing packets.
- Prepares new policy applications for multi-life and individual disability, Long Term Care and Life insurance applications.
- Partners with the New Business Case Manager to manage all new business cases using in-house CRM as the system of record for status/notes/tasks/tracking of underwriting requirements and communicating with Relationship Manager and client as necessary.
- Schedules medical insurance exams and orders all Attending Physician Statements (APS) based on insurance underwriting guidelines.
- Processes all policy changes that require underwriting, including reinstatement of lapsed cases, smoker rating changes, addition or removal of policy riders, and face amount reductions.
- Creates client correspondence as needed.
- Process all insurance policy service requests, collateral assignments, death claims, including address, beneficiary /ownership changes, premium mode changes, dividend option changes and fund allocation changes.
- Takes a proactive lead on conserving the Relationship Manager's existing block of business outside of MassMutual by notifying clients of overdue insurance premiums and coverage in danger of lapsing, tracking all attempts and progress, and keeping the Relationship Manager informed of problematic cases.
- Follows up with insurance carriers and vendors to ensure proper and timely execution of client service requests are completed in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for greeting clients, fielding phone calls, reviewing incoming mail, managing office supplies, ordering client gifts and maintaining client files.
- Manages the Relationship Manager's calendar, scheduling and confirming client meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Regularly update the Relationship Manager on action items relating to insurance underwriting, case open inventory, problematic client scenarios, outstanding follow up items.
- Ensures data accuracy by regularly and routinely updating information in-house CRM and maintaining client files. This includes, but is not limited to, fact find information and notes, case management (individual and MultiLife), task management, and client and policy information.
- Mails correspondence as needed (policies, applications, etc.)
- Creates feeder lists as requested.
- Partners with the Relationship Manager when participating in Lenox marketing campaigns, including CRM list updates as well as updating client email addresses.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top