Office Coordinator/Project Manager _Mt Pleasant, SC
Basic Function: Ideal candidates will have strong attention to detail, effective communication skills, and will be highly organized. This is a great opportunity for someone who is eager to learn and contribute in a dynamic environment. This position will be responsible for handling office management and reception duties as well as assisting with client-related wellness reporting and coordination.
Essential Core Duties and Responsibilities
Office Management / Reception
- Manages reception area, including routing of incoming calls, mail communications, and general support for visitors.
- Serves as the point person for vendor maintenance, purchasing office needs/supplies, office equipment, and general office errands.
- Coordinates guest visits, including office food orders/delivery.
- Organizes agency-wide functions, including staff activities and client events.
- Handles overall agency clerical and administrative duties, as needed.
- Handles special projects for team, as needed
- Assists team members with scheduling, printing, meeting preparation, etc, as needed
Wellness Reporting & Coordination
- Acts as a resource for clients to help them organize / coordinate wellness-related activities.
- Works with insurance carrier representatives to inquire about wellness resources, as needed.
- Assists Account Team with compiling and preparing wellness reporting/data, client presentations.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in professional office setting
- Proficiency in processing large amounts of information on an ongoing basis
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong aptitude for organization and prioritization
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with flexibility in duties and responsibilities
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to work on projects with a team or on an individual basis
- Proficiency in PC, Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn software/technology quickly
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top