Office and Clerical NE
This position requires exceptional, clear and concise oral and written communications and customer service skills, delivered with meticulous attention to detail. The CSS has an analytical mindset with an out-of-the-box thinking approach. Our team is comprised of problem solvers and innovative thinkers.
We seek a creative, hard-working and investigative person with a positive outlook and customer-driven DNA. Our Customer Support team is the "face" of the company. We expect each team member to be pleasant, engaging, and able to think on their feet; most of all, they should love serving our customers. Our company is growing rapidly, and offers a potential for growth.
- Field incoming emails and phone calls with courteousness, professionalism, and accuracy.
- Provide first-tier technical support (password resets, website help etc.) as well as assist participants with account management questions.
- Provide excellent customer service with an ability to be knowledgeable, patient, compassionate and resourceful.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on participant and client issues while documenting all interactions and expediting issues to appropriate team members when necessary.
- Process daily transactions and changes promptly and accurately.
- Work with the new customer on-boarding team to balance the work flow
- Answer and return all inquiries in a timely manner.
- Understand and apply all confidentiality guidelines.
- Continually gain knowledge of relative compliance topics and better understanding of our products, services, systems and processes; their features and functionality.
- Generate customer satisfaction and build long term relationships.
- 2 to 3 years of customers service experience required
- 1 to 3 years of benefits administration preferred
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer proficiency required including, MS Office applications.
- Requires ability to work as part of a cross functional team and to interact with all levels of the organization, including senior management and operations.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Reconciliation capabilities
- Ability to handle stressful situations with professional demeanor
- Able to take initiative but question when unsure
- Ability to prioritize
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top