Office and Clerical NE
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides professional and timely service to brokers, clients and participants
- Effective communication skills via telephone, email and in-person
- Participates in new business implementation process
- Provides accurate and timely responses to all inquiries
- Processes qualifying events, participant terminations and updates
- Resolves COBRA administration service issues with internal staff and outside Vendors
- Advises COBRA participants of regulatory requirements regarding grace periods, processes, etc.
- Processes premium payments
- Processes all incoming and outgoing COBRA-related correspondence
- Meets or exceeds all performance standards
- Participates in Open Enrollment planning and implementation
- Assumes other duties as assigned by Manager
- 2-5 years of related experience and/or training
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Must value and promote team spirit, have outstanding interpersonal skill set; exhibit professionalism within the workplace; maintain punctuality and adherence to set schedule; have solid research and follow-up skills.
- Must be able to cope in fast-paced, demanding environment and manage sensitive, confidential issues.
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional communication skills
- Proficient PC Skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, HRIS, etc)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to make decisions utilizing sound judgment
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top