WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Provides administrative support to Sales Manager including calendar management, data entry, answering the phone, preparation of recruiting packages, research, travel arrangements, etc.
- Assists the Regional Administrative Manager with coordinating new Relationship Manager and Client Service Associate on-boarding, scheduling and coordinating training for current Relationship Managers and Client Service Associates and organizing the off-boarding of departing Relationship Managers.
- Assists the Sales Manager with sourcing of potential Relationship Manager recruits through the use of LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Answers main line for phones, identifying client's wants and needs, and professionally and promptly announces caller.
- Greets and welcomes all guests and announces visitors promptly to appropriate producer or staff member and maintains a neat and orderly reception area.
- Manages conference room reservations and registers all office visitors with building security.
- Provides assistance to Lenox Partners and visiting staff/Relationship Managers when they are in the Los Angeles location.
- Handles general office operations and procedures i.e. filing systems, database management, equipment maintenance, phone systems and other services.
- Coordinates with all external facility vendors (internet, postage etc.) for maintenance and service.
- Maintains and orders all office supplies, kitchen supplies & equipment, coffee, copy paper through approved vendors, ensuring that a supply of basic items are on hand at all times.
- Maintains work area, conference rooms and A/V equipment, including voicemails and switchboard greetings.
- Monitors and organizes marketing materials. Keeps marketing pantry and reception area up to date with marketing materials.
- Checks for, opens and sorts all mail and prepares overnight mail packages for delivery and coordinates delivery with service providers and/or messengers as appropriate.
- Assists with all regional event planning (i.e. holiday party, dinners, in-house lunch meetings).
- Coordinates with building administration for all work pertaining to the office space, including, but not limited to building hours and facility maintenance.
- Works with IT to troubleshoot technical issues and institute changes. Also, serves as the local office contact for after-hours/weekend issues.
- Communicates with top executives regarding office facility and IT changes and issues.
- Prepares monthly reports for Accounting.
- Manages parking validation for all visitors.
- Provides client service support to Sales Manager with regards to his new personal insurance production and servicing of existing clients.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top