M\u0026A Due Diligence Manager
M&A Due Diligence Manager
We are open to any location for this role.
We’re NFP, a two-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017 & 2018 as well as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We’re a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant providing Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, Retirement and Individual solutions and have 5,000 employees in 300 offices across Canada, the U.K. and the U.S.
We’re looking for an M&A Due Diligence Managerto provide the following:
- Assist with the review and analysis of M&A risk opportunities
- Review and analyze term sheets to draft and present reports comparing terms from the insurance markets
- Provide analysis to assist with structure of insurance programs for non-RWI risks such as contingent liability insurance on both healthy and distressed deal types
- Prepare materials for meetings to help originate M&A insurance business
Education, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree from accredited universities; we’ll consider MBA degrees as well for appropriately experienced candidates
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Strong project management, negotiating, interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills are critical
- 4+ years corporate / M&A experience; investment banking or corporate finance experience a plus
Back to top