Marketing Account Executive - Commercial Lines
Is the 4th Largest Privately Owned Broker in the United States as ranked by "Business Insurance"
Exceptional opportunity available, servicing out elite clientele in our growing Commercial Lines Marketing Division!
Conveniently located at our White Plains!
Come, join our "People First" Culture!
The Account Executive will prepare applications and specifications for middle market new accounts as well as renewal accounts. Negotiate with marketplace to provide the best coverage terms and conditions at the best available price for prospects and clients. Complex duties requires review and approval from Marketing Specialist position or VP of Department. Incumbent services accounts with annual premiums of up to $500,000.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include (but are not limited to) the following.
- Negotiates for best rates with carriers on behalf of our clients.
- Determines BOP account and other small accounts rating and implementation.
- Scrutinizes quotes from carriers to make sure that the quotes reflect the requests made on the applications. Review all quotes received and negotiate terms and conditions as needed.
- Assists in executing marketing strategies and objectives.
- Maintains marketing database including brochures, and customer/prospect files.
- Prepare submissions for new accounts to the office to be forwarded to the marketplace. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Analyze loss data. Summarize loss data from carrier prepared loss runs.
- Review client's web site and or product brochure information to identify any additional areas of potential risk.
- Recommend coverages that are not included in current program.
- Discuss accounts with carriers to determine viability of carrier. Meet with underwriters to deliver submissions when needed or send submissions to carriers via mail, fax, e-mail etc.
- On new accounts, prepare proposals as needed, including online and video. If binding, instruct assistant on how to prepare binders, ID cards, certificates, financing, etc.
- Complete coverage checklists on new accounts in preparation for turnover of account to assigned AE.
- Prepare and follow up any additional administrative paperwork needed on assigned accounts, such as affidavits, terrorism disclosure forms, etc.
- Maintain outstanding market relationships, which may include carrier visits inside and outside of our office. Occasionally may visit clients to assist producers on making proposals.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top