Manager/Senior Manager of HR
The Operations Manager of NFP HR Services is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the HR Services (HRS) function. This position is not an internal HR position but operationally responsible for services provided by us to our clients. These services include HR Outsourcing; Advisory Services; service/call center support; consulting project workflow, and client implementation / HRIS projects. The position is also responsible for leading the service/call center and client project implementation staff that provide services to clients and their employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the entire HR Services offering, and the delivery model for each service.
- Drive team success through effective expectations-setting, team member accountability, identification of barriers and creative problem-solving.
- With the VP-HR Services, manage HRS project work through each stage of the CRM / Sales pipeline, ensuring cost control, timeliness, consultant accountability and quality of deliverables.
- Meet service level agreements (SLA's) for all HR Outsourcing, HRSSC and Advisory Services work; ensure seamless coordination of service delivery and quality of services.
- Assist in managing firm and client inquiries (phone calls, emails, etc.) regarding services offered; respond to basic questions and supply marketing materials; schedule meetings for VP-HR Services to present services.
- Review and approve all customized implementation project plans, as set forth in a GANTT chart for each client; ensure each project plan is thoroughly documented, including activities, owners, and timelines; ensure appropriate resource allocation for each implementation project.
- Manage, coach and develop HRS team members; provide regular performance and developmental feedback.
- Develop custom proposals for services, following discovery call / meeting with prospects and producers; work closely with VP-HR Services and producers to develop proposed fees and timelines.
- Support the VP-HR Services, support firms, producers and HR Business Partners in the regions by providing information regarding HR services offerings, delivery models, implementation processes and timelines, and other relevant issues.
- Work closely with the VP-HR Services to quickly respond to and address any concerns or service issues; work closely to communicate actions and outcomes to the appropriate producer(s) and affected client(s).
- Build and maintain consistent communications and effective professional relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with the VP-HR Services to ensure effective staffing levels and to identify appropriate talent, following analysis of caseloads, case complexity, operating costs and revenue.
- Assist VP-HR in managing productivity, costs of services provided, and driving revenue goals for HRS.
- Manage distribution of reports to the VP-HR Services and other executive stakeholders, work with the VP-HR to establish an HRS Dashboard to track key performance indicators.
- Initiate and update all potential deals in the CRM / Sales system; consistently maintain accurate, complete, and current case information and project notes.
- Manage accurate and timely client invoicing at the close of each month.
- Perform other duties as requested or required.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Supervises HR Advisors, HR Generalists, Payroll Specialists, and Project Managers
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top