Management Liability Assistant Account Executive
Join NFP Corp, 4th Largest Privately Owned Broker in the United States, as ranked by "Business Insurance":Are you ready for exceptional opportunity? We need someone just like you to join our Management Liability team in Bethesda, MD
Our growing organization needs a detail-oriented, efficient individual with experience assisting on Professional Lines. The Assistant Account Executive will be responsible for various administrative and clerical functions for maintaining accounts:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include (but are not limited to) the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Matches mail; i.e. policies, endorsements, pending mail, copies.
- Inputs changes or updates into Excel Spreadsheets for new business submissions and renewals.
- Follows up with the insurance companies for outstanding policies, endorsements, etc.
- Prepares quote letters and binders under direction of an Account Executive.
- Performs cursory policy checking by matching terms of binder and policy for final sign off by an Account Executive.
- Process premium and non-premium endorsements.
- Performs binder billing.
- Must maintain phone coverage for teammate in his/her absence (on a as needed basis)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- The ideal candidate will have three years P&C experience in a comparable position
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in basic Word and Excel skills
- Experience with management liability coverages
- College degree
- EPIC agency management experience
- Document Management experience
At NFP Corp., our solutions and expertise are matched only by our personal commitment to each client's goals. We are a leading insurance broker and consultant providing employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement, and individual insurance and wealth management solutions through our licensed subsidiaries and affiliates. Our registered investment advisers and broker-dealers empower independent financial advisors with integrated technology, subject matter expertise and a suite of customized services.
NFP has more than 3,600 employees and global capabilities. Our expansive reach gives us access to highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions in the industry, while our locally based employees tailor each solution to meet our clients' needs. We have become one of the largest insurance brokerages, consulting and wealth management firms by building enduring relationships with our clients and helping them realize their goals. NFP is headquartered in New York, with corporate offices in Austin and Chicago. We also have more than 150+ sales offices across the country.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package with exceptional benefits, an outstanding training program, ongoing education and tremendous potential for growth. Our benefits package includes medical insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401(k) with a match, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, long term care, travel accident, employee assistance program, and comprehensive paid time off programs.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top