Management Liability Account Executive
Insurance - Specialty LinesYour next career move could be joining the 4th Largest Privately Owned Broker in the U.S. Ranked in the Top 10 P&C Agencies to Work for by “Insurance Journal”! Conveniently located at our beautiful Long Island corporate showplace! Come and join our "People First" Culture!
NFP’s Management Liability Division seeks an Account Executive to service our esteemed clients in the Management & Professional Liability coverages arena. In this role you will be assigned a dedicated client list of varying account sizes.
Essential Functions include (but are not limited to):
- Prepares applications, specifications and marketing strategy for new business as well as the renewals of assigned clients with some degree of supervision and approval from the SVP.
- Recommends new and additional coverages and obtains quotes
- Prepares renewal proposals for client presentations as well as new business proposals to be reviewed and approved by department manager.
- Reviews and communicates midterm coverage request.
- Prepares/reviews Monthly Account Portfolio Excel Reports.
- May visit clients/markets to review insurance programs or new products
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Five years of experience with Management Liability related products (specifically Professional Liability, D&O, E&O and Employment Practices Liability).
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Four year college degree
- Financial analysis skills are not required but will increase the candidate’s ability to excel in the position
- CPCU or other professional designation a plus.
At NFP Corp., our solutions and expertise are matched only by our personal commitment to each client's goals. We are a leading insurance broker and consultant providing employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement, and individual insurance and wealth management solutions through our licensed subsidiaries and affiliates. Our registered investment advisers and broker-dealers empower independent financial advisors with integrated technology, subject matter expertise and a suite of customized services.
NFP has more than 3,600 employees and global capabilities. Our expansive reach gives us access to highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions in the industry, while our locally based employees tailor each solution to meet our clients' needs. We have become one of the largest insurance brokerages, consulting and wealth management firms by building enduring relationships with our clients and helping them realize their goals. NFP is headquartered in New York, with corporate offices in Austin and Chicago. We also have more than 150+ sales offices across the country.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package with exceptional benefits, an outstanding training program, ongoing education and tremendous potential for growth. Our benefits package includes medical insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401(k) with a match, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, long term care, travel accident, employee assistance program, and comprehensive paid time off programs.
Search Words: Insurance, Professional Liability, E&O, D&O, EPLI
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top