The 4th Largest Privately Owned Broker in the U.S.
(as ranked by "Business Insurance)is looking for an expert inManagement Liability…someone just like you!
Conveniently located at our beautiful Long Island corporate
showplace! Come and join our "People First" Culture!
NFP’s Management Liability Division seeks a seasoned Account Executive to
service our esteemed clients in the Management & Professional Liability
coverages arena. In this role you will be assigned a dedicated client list of
varying account sizes, not to exceed $500,000. The total revenue of the bookaveraging $600,000; not to exceed $1,000,000
Essential Functionsinclude (but are not limited to):
- Prepares applications, specifications and marketing strategy for new/renewal business.
- Responsible for checking the accuracy of policies, endorsements, audits, etc. received from the various insurance companies
- Recommends new and additional coverages and obtains quotes
- Prepares renewal proposals for client presentations as well as new business proposals to be reviewed and approved by department manager.
- Reviews and communicates midterm coverage request.
- Prepares/Reviews Monthly Account Portfolio Excel Reports.
- May participate in client visit
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top