We have an immediate opening for a Maintenance Worker to providegeneral facilitymaintenance services for our commercial office building. Come join our People First Culture!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)the following.
- Performs repairs, emergency and preventative maintenance as assigned
- Monitor the interior and exterior office building for trash
- Maintain building lighting system, including bulbs, elements and ballast repair/replacement
- Clean base moldings as needed
- Touch up painting interior walls as needed
- Shovel snow at entrances and walkways
- Cover certain essential housekeeping chores if there is an unexpected lapse in coverage
- May run company errands
- Wet/dry vacuum for flooding or other accidents
- Restroom maintenance – clogs, drips, cleanups, etc.
- Assist technology with computer (and other equipment) movesas well as delivery and setup of furniture to offices
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a maintenance capacity.
- Proficiency in use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis
- Must demonstrate initiative, effort and good judgment in completing assignments efficiently
- Must demonstrate attention to detail, and take the necessary precautions to complete assignments safely.
- Basic computer skills, use e-mail, etc.
- Must have the ability to climb a ladder and stairs.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Clean and valid driver’s license
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High School graduate required
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top