Lenox Financial Planning Advisor
POSITION SUMMARY & OVERALL PURPOSE: The Financial Planning Associate is responsible for supporting Financial Planners with the day to day planning needs of a group of financial planning clients. The primary responsibility of this role is to support the Financial Planners in the timely execution of tasks related to the client's current financial planning needs in order to provide our clients with a superior financial planning experience.
Our clients place their trust in Lenox Advisors to provide them with proactive financial planning advice that will help them achieve their personal financial goals. To accomplish this, the FPA will need to maintain and update client websites when new information has been entered, prepare for client meetings and communications, and provide with the financial planner recommendations on how to improve the client's financial plan. Lenox Advisors uses proprietary client relationship management software (Mosaic) and a real time web based financial planning software tool. The Financial Planning Associate will be using these two programs along with Microsoft Office almost exclusively during the first year.
- Maintain client website making sure all information is correct and as up to date as possible. Discuss any potential opportunities for financial planning recommendations with the client's financial planner.
- Maintain and follow up on client Action Items after client review meetings.
- Work with Financial Planners to create reports using eMoney and Microsoft Word and Excel for client meetings and be an active participant in those meetings.
- Work in conjunction with the Team Support Coordinator and clients' key external advisors to gather critical documents to create their Financial Plan.
- Create custom client reports, as needed using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Meet with internal clients (Relationship Managers, Asset Management team, etc.) to review client agenda and action items
- Working with Financial Planners to create and review agendas and present select financial planning topics at client meetings
- Assist with training for Team Support Coordinators
- Work with clients directly providing reviews of their current financial reports, as approved by the Financial Planners.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top