Summary: DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C., a Chicago investment management consulting firm, seeks an experienced professional to support private client services group efforts. The position assumes responsibility for working within the firm's Wealth Office (private client) investment area, working with co-consultants in providing guidance, recommendations and meaningful analysis to both retainer and project clients. Ideal candidates possess mutual fund/investment securities experience and strong organizational and writing skills. Candidate should be a fluid and polished communicator.
Primary Job Functions:
- Interacting directly with clients in developing asset allocation, investment policy statements, financial
planning analysis, and manager/fund selections
- Interact with third party administrators to facilitate all aspects of account administration
- Facilitate transactions and trades within client portfolios
- Responding to client requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist with other ad-hoc financial planning projects
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top