Internal Client Services Administrator
- Phoenix, AZ
The Internal Administrator will be an integral part of our Life Insurance Administration Team to process, track and monitor client requests, ensure that the client records are maintained in a manner which facilitates timely decision making and support of our customers.
- Process routine life insurance transactions such as loans, withdrawals, surrenders.
- Update client files, both electronic and paper for any communications and transactions.
- Learn all aspects of Life Insurance processing.
- Answer inbound phone calls in a professional and friendly manner.
- Communicate with life insurance carriers to obtain requirements for processing tractions, forms, values and other information.
- Prepare quarterly reports for non-qualified plans.
- Support Plan Administration team with all aspects of Open Enrollment.
- Request or run inforce illustrations as needed.
- Process, record, file incoming mail.
- Follow up on outstanding requests to ensure timely resolution.
- Perform various other related duties, assignments and special projects as assigned
- Ability to work between the hours of 7am and 6pm Monday through Friday (hours may vary)
- Ability to follow instructions, take direction and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, required.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Strong math skills
- Experienced Microsoft Excel user capable of developing and maintaining Excel workbooks.
- Ability to function in a fast paced and collaborative team environment with high productivity and accuracy expectations.
- Strong computer experience; demonstrated ability in Microsoft Office; the ability to utilize multiple systems and windows simultaneously.
- Execute with urgency and professionalism.
Back to top