Internal Client Services Administrator
The Internal Administrator will be an integral part of our Life Insurance Administration Team to process, track and monitor client requests, ensure that the client records are maintained in a manner which facilitates timely decision making and support of our customers.
- Process routine life insurance transactions such as loans, withdrawals, surrenders.
- Update client files, both electronic and paper for any communications and transactions.
- Learn all aspects of Life Insurance processing.
- Answer inbound phone calls in a professional and friendly manner.
- Communicate with life insurance carriers to obtain requirements for processing tractions, forms, values and other information.
- Prepare quarterly reports for non-qualified plans.
- Support Plan Administration team with all aspects of Open Enrollment.
- Request or run inforce illustrations as needed.
- Process, record, file incoming mail.
- Follow up on outstanding requests to ensure timely resolution.
- Perform various other related duties, assignments and special projects as assigned
- Ability to work between the hours of 7am and 6pm Monday through Friday (hours may vary)
- Ability to follow instructions, take direction and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, required.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Strong math skills
- Experienced Microsoft Excel user capable of developing and maintaining Excel workbooks.
- Ability to function in a fast paced and collaborative team environment with high productivity and accuracy expectations.
- Strong computer experience; demonstrated ability in Microsoft Office; the ability to utilize multiple systems and windows simultaneously.
- Execute with urgency and professionalism.
Back to top