- New York, NY
NFP is a leading insurance broker and consulting firm that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, Retirement, Individual Insurance and Wealth Management solutions for companies, individuals and independent financial advisors. NFP has more than 4,200 employees and global capabilities. The Company has become one of the nation’s largest Insurance Brokerage, Retirement Consulting and Wealth Management firms by building enduring relationships with its clients and helping them realize their goals. In 2017, NFP had annual revenue of $1.1 billion. The Company is headquartered in New York City with corporate offices in Chicago and Austin, Texas.
As part of the team that integrates newly acquired firms into NFP, the Integration Manager will be responsible for overall operating platform deployment and act as the primary point of contact for all conversion-related activities, issues, risks and outstanding questions.
The Deployment Lead will report directly to the Integration and Operations Lead.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage deployment plan and plan resources (i.e. project management) – including when to engage with cross-program work streams to complete tasks
• Actively engage with the Integration and Operations Lead and provide status reporting as required
• Work with business to identify, connect with, and manage local end-user key stakeholders and address their needs, concerns and questions
• Manage steering committee meetings and conversion communications with key corporate and end-user stakeholders
• Liaise with corporate governance entities for operational and procedural review and decisions
• Escalate risks and issues through defined governance processes and manage to resolution
• Integrate with other platform system teams to ensure that end-users in their deployment are ready for conversion
• Some travel required
• 5+ years of experience in management or technology consulting or other relevant project management experience
• Full life cycle software implementation (scope control, budgeting, estimating and resource management)
• Ability to propose creative operational solutions to challenging problems and communicate business concepts and specifications clearly and efficiently
• Ability to work with a variety of customers from different areas of the business in large and small groups.
• Adaptable to various work settings and able to serve in an advisory/leadership role
• Strong personal initiative and ability to execute with minimal oversight
• Experience wearing many hats while working in a dynamic environment
• Ability to drive projects, establish priorities and meet critical deadlines
• Attention to detail, professional presentation skills and ability to work with complex projects
Back to top