Insurance \u0026 Design Specialist
NFP Executive Benefits designs benefit plans that address the retirement savings gap confronting most of today's higher-earning executives. We offer extraordinary benefit administration that supports the simplest to the most complex plan designs. At NFP, we work with our clients directly to provide industry leading service and technology solutions for their non-qualified deferred compensation plans.
- Administration of corporate owned life insurance programs and individual life policies.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation and delivery of a wide range of client deliverables and reports, such as cash value reports and benefit statements.
- Ensuring that administrative actions necessary to support our benefit and insurance plans are implemented in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Preparing prospective new business proposals for various benefit plans and funding strategies.
- Knowledge and understanding of nonqualified benefit plans and an understanding of the basics of investments is a plus.
- Successful candidate will become the front-line face of NFPEB to our corporate and individual clients as well as outside brokers and business partners.
- Periodic cash value reporting to corporate clients
- Preparation of defined benefit participation statements
- Premium monitoring, including verification of correct investment allocations
- Facilitation of rebalancing of cash values, and verification of same
- Interaction with insurance company home office personnel
- Understand and become proficient in using various insurance illustration systems and in-house proforma worksheets
- Able to support other areas of the company as needed
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business or mathematics, or equivalent background and experience
- Must either be licensed (Life and health, plus series 6 and 63) or able to obtain such licenses within a reasonable time period
- Broad knowledge of the current state of the life insurance markets and products is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top